Rejuvenating Weekend Yoga Retreat Cornwall
6 – 9th July 2018
21 – 24th September 2018
From £425pp sharing
A long-weekend retreat including 3 restorative evening yoga classes and 3 energising morning yoga classes, with the option to enjoy the beach and natural surroundings, go on guided walks, trail runs or go surfing.
Stay 3 nights at the sumptuous Retreat at Mount, near Perranporth, on the north coast of Cornwall. Fully catered for by the hugely successful and acclaimed team from Wildebeest, with a delicious plant based whole foods diet – take the chance to unwind, rejuvenate and restore body, mind and soul in gorgeous surroundings, soaking up the fresh sea air and relaxing in the serene setting.
Friday arrive from 3pm, 5.30-7pm yoga, 7.00pm dinner
Monday depart 11am, yoga 7.30-9am, breakfast 9.00am
Saturday and Sunday – a typical day example
- 7am hot lemon, tea, juice, coffee options
- 8-9.15am Vinyasa Flow yoga
- 9.30am breakfast
- 10am – 1pm Relax on the beach or in the retreat gardens; run/ walk the coast path or take a surf lesson
- 1.30pm lunch
- 2-5pm Visit a local beach or coastal town; indulge in a massage or take a guided walk
- 5.30 – 7pm restorative yoga, meditation, relaxation
- 7pm dinner
- 8pm outdoor meditation, relax in the lounge
Taught by Helen, the morning classes are dynamic and energising Hatha Vinyasa to wake up the body ready for the day. The evening classes are slower and restorative to release tense and tired muscles, helping you to sleep and wake up feeling rejuvenated. This retreat can be a great introduction for beginners to yoga, as well as building on knowledge for those with more experience wanting to enhance their practice. The yoga classes will be particularly beneficial for surfers and runners keen to see the benefits of yoga for athletes.
Plant-based super foods! No meat, diary or processed foods in sight. Harness the power of a whole food, plant based diet and feel the transformative powers. Catered for by Josh and Rose, the talented team from Wildebeest Falmouth!
Example Retreat Menu
- Before yoga: Hot lemon to stimulate the digestive system and alkalise the blood.
- Breakfast: Coconut porridge with almond butter and blueberries, fresh fruit and wholemeal toast. Green juice with apple, pineapple, spinach, lime, ginger; tea and coffee.
- Lunch: Quinoa super salad and sweet potato chips and raw vegan brownies for dessert.
- Dinner: Zucchini spaghetti with avocado and brazil pesto/ chickpea and vegetable curry followed by chia seed and raspberry cake with coconut cream
All food allergies catered for.
Loved the classes – Sunday morning was a real highlight, balances and standing on my head aren’t something I would practise at home!– Allie 2015
The food was amazing and really made the weekend special – I am still missing the taste and colours of our meals!– Ann 2015
Walking and Trail Running
Helen can advise you on the best guided walks and runs along the glorious north Cornish coast path. The terrain is varied and the scenery is stunning. Take a slow paced run to fully enjoy the environment and soak up the surroundings!
We can arrange surf lessons for you with excellent surf schools, or take you to the beach if you wish to surf without a lesson. A lesson with equipment hire is around £25 per person.
The Local Area
The Retreat at Mount is less than 2 miles inland, with stunning views towards Holywell Bay. Walk there in around 30 minutes or take a 5 minute drive to the glorious Perranporth beach, where you can relax, walk, surf, visit cafes and shops.
The Retreat can sleep up to 12 people in twin and double rooms. Set in lovely gardens with sea and country views it is the perfect weekend retreat escape. The purpose built yoga studio, Lime House, has underfloor heating and views over the landscaped gardens and out to sea.
£425 per person for one of the perfectly sized smaller rooms, all ensuite and beautifully decorated
£475 per person for a very spacious grand bedroom, with ensuite/ private bathroom
Prices based on two people sharing. Single rooms can only be offered if we don’t fill to capacity, you are welcome to enquire. Complete the Booking Form and pay the deposit below to confirm your place.
The location is perfect, off the beaten track but easy to access and I am in love with the studio!– Faith 2015
Thank you for a great yoga retreat weekend. You are a lovely warm welcoming person and made us all feel very comfortable. The yoga challenged me and I loved it!– Joy 2015
Included In Your Retreat
- 3 nights stay
- 3 evening restorative yoga classes
- 3 morning energising yoga classes
- Optional guided walks and runs
- Dinner on Friday evening, 3 delicious healthy meals on Saturday and Sunday, and breakfast Monday morning.
Not Included in your Retreat
- Travel to The Retreat at Mount
- Surf lessons or board hire
Payment Terms & Conditions: A non-refundable deposit is required to secure your place, the remainder is due no later than 8 weeks before the start of the retreat, for which you will receive an invoice. If your payment is not received 8 weeks prior, your place will be offered to another. In the event of cancellation: 60 days or more prior to the retreat: Your entire payment will be refunded, less £125 which is your deposit. 59-30 days prior to the retreat: Payments are not refundable, but are transferable (less £125 deposit) to a future retreat. 29 days or less prior to the retreat: Payments are not refundable.
£125 deposit is required to secure your place on this fantastic retreat.